- Built in ADSL2+ Modem
- Built in NAT firewall (maximum 4096 NAT sessions)
- Wireless N 150 technology
- WiFi Protected Setup (WPS)
- Parental Control (URL blocking, ?scheduling)
- Universal Plug and Play (UPnP)
- ?Dynamic Domain Name System (DDNS)
- Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI)
- Denial of Service attack prevention (DoS)
- Intrusion Detection System (IDS)
- Multiple PPTP/IPSec/L2TP pass-through
WHAT THIS PRODUCT DOES
This Wireless N 150 ADSL2+ 4 port Ethernet Modem/Router connects a group of users to the Internet, allowing multiple computers at home or the office to share an integrated high speed ADSL2/2+ connection. It features 4 built-in 10/100 Ethernet ports, firewall protection, and QoS for smooth and secure transfer of photos, files, music, video, and e-mail over the Internet.
GET HIGH ADSL AND WIRELESS PERFORMANCE
Connect to your ADSL connection at up to 24Mbps downstream and 1Mbps upstream. High speed performance gives you smooth media streaming, so you can watch TV, listen to live music, broadcast over the Internet, and experience clear Internet phone calls. Wireless N 150 technology allows you to connect to 802.11n wireless devices at up to 150Mbps*, so you can make full use of your Broadband connection.
The Wireless N 150 ADSL2+ 4-Port Ethernet Modem/Router is a versatile, high-performance remote router for home and the small office. With integrated ADSL2/2+ supporting up to 24Mbps download speed, firewall protection, Quality of Service (QoS), draft 802.11n wireless LAN and 4 Ethernet switch ports, this router provides all the functions that a home or small office needs to establish a secure and high-speed remote link to the outside world.
ULTIMATE WIRELESS CONNECTION
The Wireless N 150 ADSL2+ 4-Port Ethernet Modem/Router provides wireless speeds that are many times faster than 802.11g. Maximize wireless performance and stay connected from virtually anywhere at home and in the office. The DSL-2730B supports WPA/WPA2 and WEP data encryption methods for flexible user access security.
FIREWALL PROTECTION & QoS
Security features prevent unauthorized access to the home and office network from wireless devices or from the Internet. The Wireless N 150 ADSL2+ 4-Port Ethernet Modem/Router provides firewall security, such as Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI) and hacker attack logging. SPI inspects the contents of incoming packets before they are allowed in, while hacker logging helps to protect your network against Denial of Service (DoS) attacks. For Quality of Service (QoS), the router supports priority queues to enable a group of home or office users to experience the benefit of a smooth network connection without concern of traffic congestion.
The Wireless N 150 ADSL2+ 4-Port Ethernet Modem/Router is backward compatible with existing 802.11b and 802.11g wireless equipment, ensuring compatibility with a wide range of wireless devices. In addition, this router includes four Ethernet ports ready for you to connect Ethernet-enabled PCs, print servers and other devices.
* Maximum wireless signal rate based on IEEE 802.11g standard and 802.11n draft specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors will adversely affect wireless signal range.